If you have a concern with your child’s caregiver or child care program, please share them. All complaints may be reported anonymously.


Any complaint received by Child Care Resources is followed up by the appropriate staff member. To file a formal complaint concerning,

Licensed Child Care Centers: Contact the New Jersey Department of Children and Families (DCF), Office of Licensing at 1-877-667-9845 whose staff will conduct an investigation. If there is a licensing complaint investigation, parents are entitled to review the OOL Complaint Investigation Summary Report, as well as any letters of enforcement or other actions taken against a center during its current licensing period.

Registered Family Child Care Providers: Contact Child Care Resources at 732-918-9901, Ext. 125. Child Care Resources handles complaints that are violations of the Manual of Requirements for Family Child Care in Monmouth County.  If the Registered Family Child Care Provider operates in a county other than Monmouth, you can call Child Care Resources to find the Child Care Resource & Referral Agency that operates in that county to file the complaint.


If you believe that your complaint involves abuse or neglect, concerned individuals should call the New Jersey DCF, Child Abuse Hotline, at 1-877-NJ-ABUSE (1-877-652-2873).


Questions or Concerns about Child Care Resources’ Service?

It is the goal of Child Care Resources to resolve customer concerns swiftly and properly.  All customer complaints are taken seriously. For review of concerns about a customer experience, please call 732-918-9901, Ext. 121 or email kperrelli@ccrnj.org.

To submit a Customer Service Survey, click here

Confidentiality Policy

All employees and volunteers are bound to respect each individual’s rights of privacy. All personal information given to an employee or volunteer by any member of the community will be regarded as confidential.


The child care providers that are referred to families are for reference purposes only. Child Care Resources does not license, endorse or recommend any specific provider and cannot guarantee the quality of available care. It is the responsibility of the parent or guardian to meet with providers in order to determine the child care arrangement which best suits the family’s needs.

ADA Policy

Do you need special assistance or reasonable accommodations?

If you have a disability, Child Care Resources can help by providing supports or accommodations to make it easier for you to get the services you need. This type of help is called a reasonable accommodation.  Click here to learn more about our ADA Policy.