The final phase of the transition from Professional Impact New Jersey (PINJ) Registry system to the NJ Workforce Registry will be complete on Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 10:00 pm, when PINJ will be replaced with the NJ Workforce Registry. The NJ Workforce Registry will be live on Monday, October 2, 2017.
Below, the State of New Jersey, Division of Family Development (DFD) has provided answers to some frequently asked questions about this transition.
What will happen?
The new NJ Workforce Registry will allow early care and education professionals to track your education and professional development activities. In addition, the new system will offer features such as:
- The ability to use any device (including smart phones) and any browser
- Upload electronic files of supporting documentation directly to your account
- A dedicated call center
I was enrolled in the PINJ Registry, do I have to register for a new account?
- No. All existing PINJ Registry user accounts and existing data will be transferred to the NJ Workforce Registry.
- Existing PINJ users will be able to use their existing email log on. The first time you log into the system, it will ask you to create a new password.
- All users should review their profile page when logging into the NJ Workforce Registry for the first time
Will I have to re-enter all my information into the new system?
- No. The information that was entered into the PINJ Registry is being transferred into the NJ Workforce Registry.
- After you have reviewed your profile page, if any information changed, you will be able to update that information personally.
What will happen with the data that I had in the PINJ Registry?
- The data in the PINJ Registry will be transferred into the NJ Workforce Registry. The PINJ Registry website will no longer exist.
To log into the NJ Workforce Registry: On or after October 2, 2017, go to www.NJCCIS.com
Who do I contact and where do I get help?
- Registry specialists are available by email and phone to answer questions about the NJ Workforce Registry, trainings and DFD-provided scholarships
Status Update of the NJ Workforce Registry Implementation Phases (as of October 18, 2017)
On Monday, October, 2, 2017 the initial phase of the NJ Workforce Registry was launched. User friendly functions have been added that will allow you to upload training material and documents directly to your account. You can also access the website from your smart phone or tablet; as well as register for trainings and online classes.
A recording of the October 4th webinar will be posted on www.NJCCIS.com by October 20th along with a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) in the resource section of the Registry.
Phase Two and Three
There will be additional deployments of the Registry in November and December that will include instructor and training agency approvals and the printing of your training transcript.
November 2017 – entails the career level and advancement feature, which will allow for the uploading of documents, utilization of a survey at the completion of each training and applying for scholarships online.
December 2017 – will include the ability to apply for instructor and training agency approval online.
The Division of Family Development (DFD) appreciates your continued support and patience during the implementation process. The NJ Workforce Registry is scheduled for full implementation by December 2017.
Please continue to check for additional information regarding the NJ Workforce Registry at www.NJCCIS.com. If you have questions or need technical assistance, dedicated call center staff may be reached at 1-877-522-1050 or via email at email@example.com.
PO Box 9619
Trenton, NJ 08650
DFD appreciates the continued support and patience during this tranistion. Please continue to check the registry website at www.njccis.com for additional information about the NJ Workforce Registry as well as updates on training requirements.
As Monmouth County’s, child care resource and referral (CCR&R) agency, Child Care Resources, can also support you and your staff with using the new NJ Workforce Registry and registering for our trainings through this new system. If you have any questions, please contact, Kelly Acanfora, Project Coordinator, at 732-918-9901, Ext. 135 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.