Child Care Resources is a non-profit organization that provides child care resource and referral services. Donors are eligible to make tax-deductible contributions to support our work. Child Care Resources is grateful for the financial and in-kind support of corporations, foundations and individuals who are committed to helping make a different in the lives of children, families and early childhood professionals in our community. Thanks to the help from our generous supporters, Child Care Resources is able to provide and expand vital programs and services to Monmouth County.
If you are interested in contributing to Child Care Resources with a financial gift, please consider contributing in many different ways:
- Direct Donation – Donations can be mailed to Child Care Resources, Attn: Ext. 117, PO Box 1234, Neptune, NJ 07754-1234. Or, you can make a donation now, by clicking here.
- Memorial Gifts – In honor or memory of a special person in your life
- Matching Gifts – Ask the company you or your spouse are employed with if they have a Matching Gift program and double the impact of your gift.
- Planned Giving – You can name Child Care Resources as a charitable beneficiary in your appreciated assets, annuities or living trust. Speak with your attorney or financial advisor for advice on how to give in a way that is right for you.
For more information on how to make a donation please contact John Riccio, Fiscal Officer, at 732-918-9901, Ext. 112 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donate Your Time
Child Care Resources also gladly welcomes volunteers. To learn more about volunteer opportunities, please click here.
Child Care Resources works within the community to put children and families first. In order to meet the vast and various needs of the child care community, we have listed items below that the community can donate to the agency to be used both at Child Care Resources and throughout Monmouth County.
- Conference rooms and/or refreshments for Child Care Resources’ programs and meetings